13583 Chandler St., Omaha, NE 68138
• State University of New York, Potsdam
Bachelor of Arts: Anthropology & Archaeology May 2013
• State University of New York, Buffalo
Master of Arts: Anthropology May 2015
• Kent State University, Kent, OH
Master of Science: User Experience Design December 2017
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficiency with Audio/Visual software including Adobe Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Audacity.
• Proficiency with User Experience Design/Research software NVivo, Axure RP, Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, and Omnigraffle.
• Can produce UXD deliverables such as wireframes, sitemaps, user personas, user workflows, user journeys/storyboards, content inventory, and prototypes.
• User Research Methodology experience for gathering qualitative and quantitative data including ethnographic study, interviewing (remote and in-person), surveys, focus groups, usability testing, data analysis, information architecture, and presenting findings to stakeholders.
• 5+ years of experience in research methodology and practices.
• 3 years of experience in user experience research and design.
Kiewit JANUARY 2018 – PRESENT
• Conduct consultations and stakeholder interviews to determine project scope and goals.
• Collaborate with product teams in agile development process.
• Carry out research utilizing contextual interviews, surveys, usability testing, A/B testing, design labs, and presenting the project sponsors with a report on the findings.
• Facilitate workshops to define processes utilizing service blueprints and process maps.
• Develop low-fidelity prototypes with Axure to be used as concept work.
• Collaborate with the UXUI team to define best practices and improve the services we offer to the Kiewit Technology Group.
FRAZER COMPUTING, CANTON, NY MARCH 2015 – DECEMBER 2018
Project Development Planner
• Developed and maintain the company Roadmap.
• Developed and conduct bimonthly presentations to employees explaining our vision for the software’s goals and future.
• Cataloged customer requests/suggestions via Customer Relationship Management software, the company’s web interface, email, and telephone interviews.
• Established collaborating with the developers to communicate the weekly changes/updates to the software with the company.
• Evaluating and redesigning UI of screens in the software to improve user experience and workflow.
• Designed the Frazer Inventory mobile application.
SUNY POTSDAM, POTSDAM, NY SEPTEMBER 2011 – JUNE 2012
Moodle Student Assistant
• Managed daily operations of Moodle (Course Management System), including online course creation and design, transferring courses from Blackboard CMS, and assisting faculty in setup, design, and instruction of online courses.
User Experience Designer