6747 US HWY 11, Potsdam, NY 13676
• State University of New York, Potsdam
Bachelor of Arts: Anthropology & Archaeology May 2013
• State University of New York, Buffalo
Master of Arts: Anthropology May 2015
• Kent State University, Kent, OH
Master of Science: User Experience Design December 2017
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficiency with Audio/Visual software including Adobe Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Audacity.
• Proficiency with User Experience Design/Research software NVivo, Axure RP, Sketch, Adobe User Experience, InVision, and Omnigraffle.
• Can produce UXD deliverables such as wireframes, sitemaps, user personas, user workflows, user journeys/storyboards, content inventory, and prototypes.
• User Research Methodology experience for gathering qualitative and quantitative data including ethnographic study, interviewing (remote and in-person), surveys, focus groups, usability testing, data analysis, information architecture, and presenting findings to stakeholders.
• 5+ years of experience in research methodology and practices.
• 2 years of experience in user experience research and design.
FRAZER COMPUTING, CANTON, NY MARCH 2015 – PRESENT
Project Development Planner
• Developed and maintain the company Roadmap.
• Developed and conduct bimonthly presentations to employees explaining our vision for the software’s goals and future.
• Cataloged customer requests/suggestions via Customer Relationship Management software, the company’s web interface, email, and telephone interviews.
• Established collaborating with the developers to communicate the weekly changes/updates to the software with the company.
• Evaluating and redesigning UI of screens in the software to improve user experience and workflow.
• Designed the Frazer Inventory mobile application.
FORT DRUM CULTURAL RESOURCES, FORT DRUM, NY MAY 2013 – AUGUST 2013
• Conducted land surveys and excavations in search of artifacts with a team.
• Cleaned, cataloged, and researched artifacts recovered from the field.
YOUTH ADVOCATE PROGRAM, CANTON, NY JANUARY 2013 – MAY 2013
• Mentored at-risk youth.
• Created development plans and working directly with the youth and their guardians to ensure a safe and positive environment necessary for the growth of all involved.
SUNY POTSDAM, POTSDAM, NY SEPTEMBER 2011 – JUNE 2012
Moodle Student Assistant
• Managed daily operations of Moodle (Course Management System), including online course creation and design, transferring courses from Blackboard CMS, and assisting faculty in setup, design, and instruction of online courses.